NeuriteRx® uses a scientifically formulated combination of three very effective and extensively clinically tested and published ingredients. Every ingredient was selected by a team of doctors and scientific researchers based on published clinical data and designed to get results to benefit you with daily life.
WHAT IT DOES? Whether you’re experiencing general soft tissue pain or leg and foot discomfort as a symptom of varying conditions, the topical analgesic Leg and Foot Pain Relief Cream from Semprae Laboratories is a fast-acting cream for daily use to ease your pain. The positive benefits provided by the individual and combination ingredients in NeuriteRx® have been published in leading medical journals.
- Easy to apply
- Relief for minor aches and pains
- Works on muscles and joints
- Non-greasy formula
- Works within minutes
- Sold in 2oz jars
Active Ingredient: Capsaicin 0.075%
Uses: For the temporary relief of simple backache, arthritis, strains, sprains, and brusies
Adults and children over 18 years:
• Apply to affected area
• Massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
• Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children 18 years or younger: ask a doctor
Almond Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Carbomer Copolymer Type B, Cinnamon Bark Oil, Coriander Oil, Edetate Disodium, Isopropyl Alcohol, L-Arginine HCl, LCitrulline , Polyoxl 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol,Trolamine, Water
• For external use only
• Use only as directed
• Do not bandage tightly
• Do not use with heating pad
• Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
• Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
• A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
• If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately
• Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Your condition worsens
• Redness is present
• Irritation develops
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F)
Do not use if inner container seal is damaged or missing.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.